Call for Abstract
24th International Conference on Advanced Materials & Nanotechnology, will be organized around the theme “Scrutinizing the latest approaches in the sphere of Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology”
Advanced Materials-2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Advanced Materials-2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The Advanced Materials Industry encompasses a full cycle form materials extraction, primary production, processes development and material characterization to product fabrication and testing. The development of advanced materials is associated with the generation of recent knowledge and intellectual property, a combination of the association with advanced materials .The Advanced materials directorate has in the past financial year developed a baseline study on the sector in south Africa. The study entailed understanding the capabilities, opportunities, global trends, gaps and challenges of the industry, with a specific emphasis on titanium, Nano-materials, advanced composites and Nanotechnology and industrial applications in aerospace, auto motives, construction, and electronics, medical, packaging and renewable energy.
- Track 1-1Metallic materials and polymers
- Track 1-2Advanced 2D and 3D materials
- Track 1-3Elastomers and thermoplastic elastomers
- Track 1-4Advances in instrumentation technology
- Track 1-5Smart materials and other advanced materials
- Track 1-6Material properties and applications
- Track 1-7Magnetic materials and electronic materials
- Track 1-8Fundamentals of thermodynamic modelling of materials
Materials science and engineering, involves the discovery and design of new materials. Many of the most pressing scientific problems humans currently face are due to the limitations of the materials that are available and, as a result, major breakthroughs in materials science are likely to affect the future of technology significantly. Materials scientists lay stress on understanding how the history of a material influences its structure, and thus its properties and performance. All engineered products from airplanes to musical instruments, alternative energy sources related to ecologically-friendly manufacturing processes, medical devices to artificial tissues, computer chips to data storage devices and many more are made from materials.
- Track 3-1Materials Physics
- Track 3-2Materials Chemistry
- Track 3-3Constructional & Engineering Materials
- Track 3-4Engineering applications of materials
- Track 10-1Biomaterial designing and modification
- Track 10-2Material – Tissue interaction
- Track 10-3Smart biomaterials
- Track 10-43D printing of organs and tissues
- Track 10-5Novel approches in guided tissue regeneration
- Track 10-6Biomedical devices
- Track 10-7Biopolymers and bioplastics packaging
- Track 10-8Biohybrids and biomaterials